ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

poor zone :( oh well I doubt ill ever see her wants others like me like dat lol

Gunman: Man Made Of Guns Gunman: Man Made Of Guns

more damn you MORE!

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

beautiful, dont know why but I... like calamity a lot lol

ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

I want to hug and praise zones voice actor but I think shed taze me lol

PowerTrip PowerTrip

oh god didnt see that ending credits comming but it was hypnotic

Halo Stick Halo Stick

only 4.5 just because the helmat cheif is wearing in this is from halo 2-4, his original helmat got fryed if I remember at the intro to halo 2 when your doing the look up, and down, thing.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

awesome, addictive song that I wouldnt mind on my phone, the visuals were pleasing, lots of fan service and unique visuals such as robot vs super hero.

Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

had its funny moments but the music didnt feel like it fit or it was just to low in the background, your animation is smooth just need to work on audio. as for the back ground even though this is stick animation, the color pallete seemed vary... sloooow dont know how else to describe it, the grey enemies seemed to get lost in it, maybe some cooler colors?

guitan11 responds:

the grays getting lost in the background is something i noticed too. i have to figure out my pallets for when they are gonna be on screen. oh and as you can tell by the other like 10 pages of reviews, i have been notified of the bad audio. so that will be taken care of as much as possible :D

thanks for the review ;)

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I just.. fell in love with her voice wtf

Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

if the updated mecha godzilla is summoned...

I say let the next genearation of zords be summoned, as the megazord goes down the sky darkens and the and the zord decombine as thunder strikes through the clouds the red dragon zord appears and shit gets on then another mech from godzilla series comes to help as the white tiger zord appears to help.